Elevate™ is software used by designers world-wide to select the number, size and speed of elevators for all types of new buildings. Elevate™ can also be used to demonstrate that modernizing an existing elevator installation will improve service for passengers.
Elevate’s features include
- Analysis of elevator performance in offices, hotels, hospitals, shopping centres, residential buildings, car parks, mixed use buildings, airports, public buildings, sports and leisure complexes, schools and colleges.
- This is achieved by techniques ranging from up peak round trip time calculations through to full dynamic simulation.
- Dynamic simulation incorporating a graphical display of elevators responding to passenger calls. For your clients, this provides a convincing visual demonstration of your proposals.
- An easy to use Windows interface. Enter basic information for a quick analysis or comprehensive data for a detailed model.
- In addition to standard reports, transfer input data and results to Microsoft Excel at the click of a button. Excel reports also include extensive additional analysis results.
- Supplied with a fully comprehensive help system and user support.
Elevate™ is also an excellent tool for developing, testing, and demonstrating your own control systems.