Elevate & Elevate Express
Elevate™ is software used by designers world-wide to select the number, size and speed of elevators for all types of new buildings. Elevate™ can also be used to demonstrate that modernizing an existing elevator installation will improve service for passengers.
Elevate’s features include
- Analysis of elevator performance in offices, hotels, hospitals, shopping centres, residential buildings, car parks, mixed use buildings, airports, public buildings, sports and leisure complexes, schools and colleges.
- This is achieved by techniques ranging from up peak round trip time calculations through to full dynamic simulation.
- Dynamic simulation incorporating a graphical display of elevators responding to passenger calls. For your clients, this provides a convincing visual demonstration of your proposals.
- An easy to use Windows interface. Enter basic information for a quick analysis or comprehensive data for a detailed model.
- In addition to standard reports, transfer input data and results to Microsoft Excel at the click of a button. Excel reports also include extensive additional analysis results.
- Supplied with a fully comprehensive help system and user support.
Elevate™ is also an excellent tool for developing, testing, and demonstrating your own control systems.
About Elevate Express
Not everyone needs the full features of Elevate™. Elevate™ Express is the basic version of Elevate, but is still more advanced than most other elevator traffic analysis software!
Elevate Express’ features include
- Analyze up peak traffic using both round trip time calculations and full dynamic simulation.
- Intended mainly for analysis of office buildings, but may be used for benchmark calculations for other types of building.
- Calculates result for a range of sizes and speeds in a single run so you can find the optimum solution quickly.
- Easy to use Windows interface.
- For high rise building, elevator groups with express zones may be analyzed.
- Provides comprehensive printable reports with your company name in the title for presentation of your design to clients.
- Option to upgrade to the full version of Elevate.
Summary of Features
|Up peak analysis - assumes all people arrive at the ground floor, calculates handling capacity and interval||ü||ü|
|Enhanced up peak analysis - like up peak, but you specify the target handling capacity||ü|
|General analysis - people can arrive at any floor - calculate up peak, two way, basement service and more!||ü|
|General analysis for double deck elevators - all traffic flows, but with double deck elevators||ü|
|Simulation - models the whole process of people being transported by the elevators||ü||ü*|
|Selection of control systems including conventional and destination dispatch||ü||ü*|
|Use Elevate to implement, test and demonstrate your own dispatcher algorithms with simulation||ü|
|Select Metric or U.S. (imperial) units||ü||ü|
|Enter floor name and floor level, up to 100 floors served per group||ü||ü|
|Unlimited entrance floors at any level||ü|
|Single entrance floor at the lowest level in the building||ü|
|Enter number of elevators, maximum 12 per group||ü||ü|
|Enter any capacity or select from standard sizes||ü||ü|
|Enter door times, or allow Elevate to choose automatically based on capacity||ü||ü|
|Enter any speed or select from standard speeds||ü||ü|
|Enter any acceleration and jerk rate or allow Elevate to choose based on speed||ü||ü|
|SELECT and SPECIFY features to help you analyse many different configurations in single run||ü||ü|
|Report options to automatically reject results that do not meet your criteria||ü||ü|
|Option for elevators in a group not to serve the same floors, e.g. basement service by only part of the group||ü|
|Option for elevators to be specified individually, e.g. different sizes and speeds in the same group||ü|
|Enter passenger loading and unloading times||ü||ü|
|Enter passenger mass||ü||ü|
|Enter capacity factor||ü||ü|
|Enter length of simulation run||ü||ü|
|Enter stair factor||ü||ü|
|Enter floor population||ü||ü|
|Passengers may arrive at any floor||ü|
|Passengers may arrive at ground (lowest) floor only||ü|
|Option to mix traffic types, for example passengers, goods, porter with trolley||ü|
|Option to change intensity of traffic by time of day||ü|
|Tools to assist fast entry of common traffic flows||ü|
|Option to provide Elevate with a list of pasengers, and define each passenger individually||ü|
|Summary of data entered and results calculated - includes your job titles, company name and logo||ü||ü|
|Select toolbar button to transfer the data and results to Excel (if installed on your computer)||ü|
Maintenance and support
|Support - email (preferred) and telephone support included from date of purchase for:||1 year||1 year|
|Maintenance - upgrades issued to the software provided at no additional charge, from date of purchase for:||1 year||1 year|
|Option to renew maintenance and support with Peters Research Ltd at end of free period||ü||ü|
|Option to purchase future upgrades from Elevator World||ü||ü|
|Software and manual available for download from internet||ü||ü|
|Software available via Internet download with printed manual||ü|
|When you purchase, we provide a key to unlock the software on our computer (plugs into USB port)||ü|
|When you have purchased, we provide an unlocking code which unlocks the software on your computer||ü|
* indicates for up peak only